US Army Switcher 0-4-0 Steam Locomotive based upon the PRR Class A5 0-4-0 built in 1916
- Operating smoke unit
- Operating front headlight
- Front/Rear Operating AAR Knuckle Couplers
- Firebox "red glow"
- Interior cab detail
- Solid-state can motor w/constant electrical pickup
- Metal drive wheels and valve gear assembly
- Solid brass grab railings
- Brass coloured, movable bell
- Pulls 6 to 8 railcars under normal operating conditions
- Length: 12 inches
The member krs
confirms that he/she hold the rights to this picture
or is authorized to publish this picture.
The operator of the GartenBahn DataBase assumes no responsibility
for this picture and does not claim any ownership.
If you wish to exercise any legal claims, please contact the member directly krs.
All the information in this Gartenbahn Database is provided voluntarily by registered members.
We are unable to verify all of this information and can therefore not
accept any liability should any of the his information be incorrect.