The LE105XF bring 4 functions and additional special effects to the popular XF series decoders. The LE105XF incorporates all the popular eXtra Feature's users of each DCC system on the market. The LE105XF can easily be configured to exploit the native features of each of the popular systems. Providing this rich feature set allows the LE105XF to be at home no matter which DCC system is used.
* Extremely silent and smooth motor control.
* Improved packet reception for superior dirty track operation.
* Function control that retains its value across power interruptions.
* Ultra thin design to fit into tight spaces
* Supports all NMRA defined speed steps including both 128 and 255 speed step averaging control.
* Four on/off function outputs with current rating of 100mA each
* Headlights can be configured for directional; lighting, full Rule 17 lighting, or lights and F1.
* User selectable headlight dimming using an additional function input.
* 2 extra independent functions can be set for continuous on, to blink or configured for full ditch light control.
* 2 function outputs can be mapped to any function input from F1-F8
* Supports all forms of RP-9.2.3 service mode programming, Supports both RP-9.2.1 Long Form and
Short Form Operational mode programming so that CVs can be reconfigured while the locomotive
is operating on the main line.
* Factory installed nonlinear speed table for exceptional smooth performance and user selectable 14,28 or
128 user speed tables.
* Superior DC control and automatic DC/DCC conversion which can be disabled if desired. Automatic
braking in DC mode can be configured even if DC automatic mode is disabled.
* Extended 4 digit addressing, advanced consisting and user selectable forward direction.
* Support for CV23 and CV24 acceleration and deceleration trim (both in consist control and locomotive control).
* Submitted for independent testing for full compliance to all NMRA and Industry defined Standards and RPs
(The 103XF and 104XF have already been awarded NMRA Warrant #98-82)
* DCC Industry's most comprehensive "goof proof" warranty (no hidden charges)
* All this and a price that continues to be the lowest advanced decoders in the industry.
Size: 1.6" X .67" .13"
L 40.5mm x W 17mm x H 3.3mm
The member Stefan's Gartenbahn
confirms that he/she hold the rights to this picture
or is authorized to publish this picture.
The operator of the GartenBahn DataBase assumes no responsibility
for this picture and does not claim any ownership.
If you wish to exercise any legal claims, please contact the member directly Stefan's Gartenbahn.
All the information in this Gartenbahn Database is provided voluntarily by registered members.
We are unable to verify all of this information and can therefore not
accept any liability should any of the his information be incorrect.